sexta-feira, 2 de novembro de 2012

A look, a moment.





It’s 14:00 PM when meeting her in front of the school. My heart beat stronger. She approaches’ me. I thought in more stuff to talk the her, but no have works. She was very beautiful, as always! Had a boy near her. Who would it be? After of all that we spending, her has forgotten of ours moments. It was all very beautiful. She is the love of my life, but now I don’t know if she still loved me! I think that she was dating. She thinks that she loved him. I thought, I deserve the life I have! Not forgiven many things! This is not done… she arrives closer. I look, she looks tôo.. We two still whim love! I look at her and say anly, hi! This and never more!  
Inglyde Jeane da Silva
Luzineide de S. Silva
Maria Luciana de Araújo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário