segunda-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2012

Surprise!



Today was a Day of English class, there was a time in a week, and I was a big problem, I would have to present my understandings of the text that the teacher had passed, she wanted the results of what I understood. I had forgotten the dictionary.
How could he do the translation of the text? She was not in the dictionary, I panicked.
How would I make my text?
I decided! Was not going to class but the presentation was also an evaluation, I would lose the points, and thus port raps even rebuked the discipline of English.
Then I thought to move slightly in the eyes over the text to see the size of my difficulty. And surprise! I understood only 60% of the textures of false cognates, and so knew the essence of the text speak.
 I took that time and was happy to watch my class.
Francisca Maria de M. Brito.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário