domingo, 4 de dezembro de 2011

SHORT STORIES : TALKING ABOUT MY NEIGHBORS

        All my childhood and teenage years living in Natal / RN, I had very good neighbors. Sure, neighbors are neighbors, that is, curious, each with their own characteristics, sometimes even stranger, annoying, noisy, gossipy and bullies.
My neighbors in Natal are people like that too, when I go to my parents' house I always see them, to kill the homesickness, to talk and I hear the news of the neighborhood, in addition to reviewing all the children of my neighbors who grew up with me and my brothers.
I always remember the games between the sons and daughters of our neighbors. We played with dolls, cops and robbers, hide-and-seek, burnt rubber, among other tricks, for we had no bad weather, all the time it was the time to play.
As we grew, we got together for dating: the first kisses that went on between the children of neighbors, the hidden love affairs, the games for making excuses to get close to the crush was very funny, times that are gone.
My neighbors in Natal are people who I consider friends, people who marked my life. Each in his own way. And I had very gossipy neighbors who loved to know the lives of others. Neighbors who fought out of jealousy of their husbands. The strangers who did not speak with anyone and lived indoors in winter. The noisy ones who loved listening to music at full volume. Those with noisy children in which they spent their days yelling at their kids to stop messing around. I grew up with a few old customs like sitting in the driveway of the house to talk to neighbors, an action that was routine.
Currently I reside in the city of Currais Novos / RN since I moved three times. I've not had much contact with the neighborhood of the places where I lived. Today I live in the neighborhood, Gilberto Pinheiro, my neighbors are nice and friendly, but very curious. They observe the lives of others a lot and ask more about what I do and do sometimes suffocate me and make me upset, but you must learn to live.
Soon I'll be moving to an apartment located here in Currais Novos in the city center. I met my future neighbor. She is a lady, a widow and lives alone. She seemed very friendly and helpful. She reminds me of the way my mother is and the care that she has with me.
I hope that my other neighbors are great. And everyone lives their life and not worry about how the lives of others is. "Neighbors are neighbors”, and even with the flaws you have to learn to live together in peace and harmony looking for the collective welfare.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário