sexta-feira, 2 de novembro de 2012

Lonely Moon




I am the lonely moon
trying to reach you
one that illuminates me in darkness
who cares about me
I embrace the distance
& looks at me in all that is beautiful
I always wait for you
because I know that enlightens he me with his thoughts of love
I always knew you because you my existence is to live
I never gave up finding you
spent so much time looking for you
this separation was painful
every time we separated my heart shatters
because the pure love is always wanting to be together
distance hard word for anyone who loves
distance is cruel to me it kills
but we are here to learn always to learn
learn to love the distance without touching or seeing
only love
& every day I die
& reborn in your arms
every day I  gray
& then gray try to pick myself up
just to know that you exist
sometimes we need to go into the abyss
to come back ever stronger
the distance is my abyss
is you is my fortress.


Vandréa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário