segunda-feira, 20 de agosto de 2012

Meeting eternal

How many lives I'll give you
how many steps I will traverse
the eternal garden I waited
and walked between stars
the mountains
between valleys
I was in darkness
I passed through a tunnel
and found the light you shining
you waiting for me
I searching for you
never imagined I’d see you again
All our meetings are sublime
we’ll always find
whatever happens
we’ll always find
an agreement made ​​with the past
so that our meeting was sublime
I walk with you day and night
I travel beside you
I Will wash your feet with essence of love
then dry them with my hair
gently‘ll kiss
will sprout a tear
don’t worry.
If one day I die
I will do it all over again
will wait for you
as I always do.
Because my love is everlasting
 We
 & will. 
By: Vandréa Melo dos Santos


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário